Listing Courtesy of The Keyes Company
9 / 6.3
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Equestrian Ranch. A perfect family compound or corporate retreat. 50 acres of land in Jupiter with 3 houses located directly on the Dye Preserve Golf Course. Located in the 24 hour gated community of Ranch Colony. 5 minutes north of Indiantown Road, Jupiter, FL. There is a 5 acre bass lake, cattle pens and other improvements on the property. Plenty of acreage to build a large house, barn, horse track, etc. 20 acres to the south (mostly wetlands) are available for sale. This would provide 70 acres. The Equestrian Estate adjacent to this property is listed at $17,000,000. This is close to Old Trail Trail Golf Club; Publix anchored shopping center (10 minutes); Jupiter Beach (15 minutes); Palm Beach Airport (30 minutes). Each house on the Property is also for lease.
||20000 Mack Dairy Rd Road
No Homestead $17,750
- Auto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Fire Alarm, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range - Electric, Range - Gas, Satellite Dish, Smoke Detector, Storm Shutters, Wall Oven, Washer, Water Softener-Owned
- Horse Trails, Horses Permitted
- Electric, Other
- Den/Office, Family, Laundry-Inside, Util-Garage
- 20 x 18
- Mstr Bdrm - Ground
- 20 x 15
- 20 x 16
- 28 x 25
- Well Sprinkler
- Electric,Gas Natural,Septic,Well Water
- 50+ Acres
- 2+ Spaces,Driveway,Garage - Attached
- I-95 to Indiantown Road-west to Mack Dairy Road-north to Ranch Colony manned gate.
Property Listed By The Keyes Company
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. Copyright 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc