Listing Courtesy of Illustrated Properties
2 / 2
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Elegantly renovated two bedroom condo with excellent Intracoastal views from every room! Wide plank hardwood flooring throughout, updated kitchen with new appliances, custom renovated wood and granite master bath, large screened-in lanai, and separate laundry room. New wood-paneled doors, completely new lighting, wide width plantation shutters and designer draperies complete this move-in-ready home. Steps away from the new 1000 North Restaurant, the lively restaurants of Jupiter Inlet, and Harbourside shopping.Twenty-four manned gatehouse and property manager on premises.
||1000 N Us Highway 1 J-303
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Fire Alarm, Ice Maker, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Storm Shutters, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- Elevator, Manager On Site, Pool, Spa-Hot Tub, Tennis, Trash Chute
- Built-In Shelves, Elevator, Fire Sprinkler, Foyer, Roman Tub, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet, Wet Bar
- Ceramic Tile, Wood Floor
- Breakfast Area,Dining-Living
- Convertible Bedroom, Storage
- Dual Sinks,Separate Shower,Separate Tub
- Auto Sprinkler, Covered Balcony, Screened Patio
- Cable,Public Sewer,Public Water
- 1/4 to 1/2 Acre
- Assigned,Carport - Detached,Guest,Open
- Gate - Manned
Cable, Common Areas, Elevator, Insurance-Bldg, Pest Control, Pool Service, Security, Sewer, Trash Removal, Water
- Buyer Approval
- Jupiter Harbour is on the west side of US Hwy One, north of Intiantown Rd. just south of the Jupiter inlet bridge. Enter gate, make first 2 lefts, Jamaica building is on the right. Elevator to 3rd fl.
Property Listed By Illustrated Properties
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. Copyright 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc