Listing Courtesy of Douglas Elliman
3 / 2
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Premier Waterfront Location! Direct Intracoastal with private dock and sunset views steps from coveted Juno Beach. Perfect for the avid boater, it includes a 45 foot private slip that can accommodate up to a 16' beam with easy ocean access and no fixed bridges. This third-floor carriage home was custom built in 2013 and is in pristine condition, meticulously maintained by the original owner.A private elevator opens directly into an expansive great room with water and Intracoastal views. Bright and open throughout, with almost 2600 square feet of living space and over 1000 square feet of covered terrace. This home if being offered with furniture negotiable. Luxuriously appointed and professionally decorated by renowned local decorators, this home has an abundance of custom upgrades.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Fire Alarm, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Water Heater - Gas
- Boating, Cabana, Picnic Area, Pool, Sidewalks, Spa-Hot Tub
- Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings, Elevator, Foyer, Roman Tub, Walk-In Closet
- Family, Great, Laundry-Util/Closet
- Dual Sinks,Separate Shower,Separate Tub,Whirlpool Spa
- Covered Balcony
- Intracoastal,Navigable,No Fixed Bridges,Ocean Access
- Electric,Gas Natural,Public Sewer,Public Water
- 2 to < 3 Acres,West of US-1
- 2+ Spaces,Covered,Driveway,Garage - Attached
- Gate - Manned
Common Areas, Insurance-Bldg, Lawn Care, Maintenance-Exterior, Pest Control, Pool Service, Roof Maintenance, Security, Trash Removal
- Donald Ross East over the bridge to Ellison Wilson. Turn right and entrance to Frenchmans Harbor is on the right. Private Security Gate.
Property Listed By Douglas Elliman
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. Copyright 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc