Listing Courtesy of Homelister, Inc.
3 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Almost New Home built Jan.2018, lots of up-grades. Spray in Isolene roof insulation, 16 seer dual speed AC, timer on Hot water heater, very energy efficient Home. Hurricane impact windows and doors. Tinted on East side of Home. Level five tile floors through out. (looks like wood) walk in shower and separate tub in master. dual sinks, full mirror. Huge walk in closet. Separate laundry / with pantry. two pantries in kitchen. Up graded appliances. large Kitchen Island with sink/disposal. Granite counter tops in kitchen and in baths. Full Glass front door. 12 ft glass door going to a 11x17 covered patio opening up to a 15x50 dome frame screen enclosure for the 8x 40 lap pool with a 4 ft waterfall. Woods backdrop. seen through a 30ft picture window .Truly Florida Must see. much more.
- Auto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Hookup, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Satellite Dish, Smoke Detector, Water Heater - Elec
- Sidewalks, Street Lights
- Cook Island, Pantry, Volume Ceiling, W/D Hookup, Walk-In Closet
- Ceramic Tile
- Dining Family,Dining-Florida
- Family, Laundry-Inside
- Dual Sinks,Spa Tub & Shower
- Fence, Open Porch
- Comp Shingle
- Public Sewer,Public Water
- < 1/4 Acre
- 70.0 ft x 100.0 ft
- Driveway,Garage - Attached,Street
- Burglar Alarm
- two entrances first on 60 east turn left (north) onto 43rd Ave. take first left 21st Place. turn left then immediate right. Go straight through stop sign into Gardens at River Grove subdivision. Turn
Property Listed By Homelister, Inc.
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. Copyright 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc